Thread: I'm sure they had Phole in mind......

I'm sure they had Phole in mind......

So, I'm just wondering why their pic is of a woman's butt???....everyone KNOWS that women don't fart!!!

The Huffington Post | By Ron Dicker
    Posted: 10/24/2013 1:07 pm EDT
    Updated: 10/25/2013 11:06 am EDT

"""Keep cutting the cheese, America.

Shreddies weaves a carbon cloth called Zorflex into its rear panel. Betts-Clarke says it can squash the smell of "200 times the average flatulence emission." (Shreddies apparently hasn't met my Aunt Edna.)

In 2008, the company began to serve customers with digestive-tract woes but branched out. "It's a product for everybody, because everyone farts," Betts-Clarke explained.

Men's boxer briefs cost between $39 and $45, while women's panties are about $31 to $34.

A product called the Flat-D Flatulence Deodorizer is also on the market. It's an activated charcoal cloth pad that tapes to the inside of briefs to mask the stink.

Imagine your silent but deadly farts, now just silent."""

original.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Can't be made for me. My farts smell very good actually.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    'Takes all the fun out of life. what good does a "pull my finger" do, if you can't enjoy the benefits.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Dang! In college we used to have "fart lighting contests". Man-o-man, I could blow a nice 6" blue flame on a good night! If I'd a'had some o'them there fancy charcoal liners, we'd have been able to roast marshmallows on my ass about 20 mins. after the contest!

Wonder if that's the real reason Hotshot wore than chemical suit?

BKB