Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh the Irony

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Most of these are at times I wouldn't be doing anything anyway.......7 at night usually. And I watch with my wife, a bigger fan than I am. She'd dump me and marry Yadi tomorrow, I guarantee. It's something we do together. And we do it at least a half a year.

I'm actually a bit torqued that I didn't jump on tickets for the postseason and go when ML season was in here in Arkansas. I'd rather have spent a few days in STL watching these guys than sitting in a tree watching trees. Not all season, but a day or two. Maybe that's cause I never got to go up there this summer. That won't happen again.

I love 'em. I love the Razorbacks, but they suck. Maybe before long, but not now. Now, the Cards have it.

Baseball is the game I could have played. Should have played. Maybe all in my head, but who cares. I believe it. I love watching it. I love every crazy nuance of it. The hardest single thing in all of sports to do is to hit a round baseball coming at 90 mph from 60 feet away with a round wooden stick. Nothing comes close to being that hard to do. And I love the math. And I love watching it with my wife.....or not......and absorbing it all. And I believe I'm a fan of the single most wonderful MLB franchise in the history of the game.

Go Cards. I'm proud of ya, whatever. But man.......you're messing with my atrial valves, guys. Try to blow someone out, willya?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I'm predicting big offense fromthe birds tonight.

BKB

Did you add Jon Jay to your trade list? He's on mine.
    BKB

Big offense? How? 43 hit by pitches in a row???
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Not sure which is worse - Carpenter's error or the failure to execute the run down...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

There is a very long list of things I can think of to say, right now.

I will just say one of them.

Pitchers and Catchers report Feb 24.