Thread: OK Cappy, I'll post

OK Cappy, I'll post

A few hours ago I wrote prolly the longest post I,ve ever done here, with updates on family, job, health, etc. Finished, hit post reply, and it told me I was not logged in. Well Fuck! So, fast version.... Family good, DIL in horsepital with hi BP, being kept there waiting on new baby to come, could be a month. Engine in truck blew up, wife retiring can't afford another truck, been in bed with flu since Sunday. Still read everything, every day. Almost. Don't read the baseball shit cause... Who gives a shit? There, done. PS, How 'bout dem Nole's???now, R-u-n-O-f-t

Sooooo you didnt watch the world series?

I know some of you really love baseball. OK. I really would rather attach leeches to my nut sack then watch baseball. Wait , let me think of another exam.... No, that one pretty well says it.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Well good, dude. I hope you get to watch that soon, then. Phhtthpphhhhhh.

P.S.
    We're done with Baseball for a while.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Damn Booger this site is gonna lock up! You posting three times in a couple of days!
    Sorry to hear about the flue thing. That's some bad JU-JU.
    Hope DIL gets everything under control.
    You hunting a bunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Oh and I totally agree on the Baseball thing.
    I can see where it might be a fun thing to play but I'd rather have wisdom teeth pulled than to watch it on the Tee-Vee

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I'm home also tonight with the flu, grandkids are making the rounds without me.
    Your comment on the nut sack caused an out loud laugh, thanks.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Dang, Boog. Keep us posted on the pending grandkid deal.......geez. Not good.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

So, I'm curious. Lynn and I get flu shots every year ... religiously. Booger and Bubba ... did either of youse dufes get flu shots this year? (serious question)

Yea, We've had our flu shots too and I'd like to know if they did.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    I can't get the flu shot due to an egg allergy so simply keep my fingers crossed.

Hey Booger, got any directions for doing those angel wing mounts?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Booger View Post
    I know some of you really love baseball. OK. I really would rather attach leeches to my nut sack then watch baseball. Wait , let me think of another exam.... No, that one pretty well says it.
    Gonna have to find some small leaches. Sorry too easy to pass up. Hope the family gets healthy. Oh and I hope the Noles beat the piss out of the canes
    Last edited by Trav; 11-01-2013 at 09:34 AM.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I get flu shots also, should have said home with a nasty cold, Opening day is two weeks from today, should be over it by then.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Remember that there are many strains of flu...........and they only give the shot for their 'best guess' of which strain will hit. You could easily get the shot, and get another strain of flu.

Someone told me that when they give a flu shot they use a needle. Shouldn't a told me that. Beans, best thing to do is call me. I type slow as shit and it would take me a week to explain it but not long on the phone. 850 694-8047 cell. Trav, bite me. And, I think we should stomp the Canes ass. Gonna be a hell of a game. Lots of the kids know and played each other. God I hate Miami almost as bad as Florida.

Not sure how my phone Changed Bwana to Beans... But call me oh gassy one.