Thread: Watching a Big Ten Game

Watching a Big Ten Game

Getinng ready to head out for a dinner at Bonefish Grill and a movie, Ender's Game at IMAX. Flipped over to Bernaski-Michigan and I swear, they don't have to use slo-motion replay, just replay. These teams look like they are in a waddling contest.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Plan on going to see Ender's Game tomorrow so let us know what you thought of it. I've heard different reviews. Did you read the books?

I read the first book right when it came out and have reread it several times. Its one of the Sci Fi books ever written. I've never thought much of the other Ender books. The movie is excellent if you're a sci fi fan. Might not be if you're not. The portrayals of the battle Games and the Mind Game are spot on. Lots of very good young actors.
    Card is a card carrying ultraconservative islamaphobe crackpot, and it has always amazed me he wrote a book where Ender's best friend is a muslim and their friendship is one of the central themes of the story. The movie gets four star out of four as far as I'm concerned. See it at IMAX is you can, and maybe toot a hooter beforeyou go. The sound and effects are awesome.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Sounds good. I'm going but do I really have to go to Hooters first? They do get pissed if you do any tooting of them there hooters there! Just ask Jim.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    They can't count either.
    Higher Ed? Ha