Thread: Insurance Rant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Cost shifting makes this type of thing seem like stealing company pencils. And I am sick and tired of all of these John Wayne types who refuse to buy insurance and then end up costing the rest of us a fortune when they inevitably get sick.
    OBummer care did nothing to fix this. Other than collect a tax for bring a "John Wayne" type. And I'd be willing to bet you most of those fines "taxes" would never get collected. But we would have 1600 new IRS agents tracking the non payments....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    OBummer care did nothing to fix this. Other than collect a tax for bring a "John Wayne" type. And I'd be willing to bet you most of those fines "taxes" would never get collected. But we would have 1600 new IRS agents tracking the non payments....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    I honestly thought this ~might~ be one of the few things that ACA got right. And in the end they fucked this up too.

But I kept hearing anarchists and right wingers railing against "gubmint making them buy insurance". All along this is one area where I just don't and won't agree. Everybody pays... cause in the end every is going to get treatment if they need it.

Will