Thread: Carolina

Carolina

Them panthers looked pretty good last night.
    I absolutely hate the Patriots, which makes the W even better.

Yea. Hammerhead was there but I have not gotten to talk to him yet. I saw up to the half and then woke up and saw the last panthers TD and the Pat's last drive.

I'm glad to see them doing well this year. I might even have to quit calling them the Panties....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You might also think about saying you never watch "ball" on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    You might also think about saying you never watch "ball" on tv.
    I expect that from someone as famous as you for misremembering things.
    I have ALWAYS said I will watch some football, both college and Pro if I have nothing else to do. Since I had surgery last week I have watched more TV in these past 5?or 6 days than in the past two years combined.

To be clear I don watch Base-A-Ball. Rather watch paint dry, don't watch Basketball, I cannot STAND to hear them shoes squeak for two hours, I don't watch soccer, I dont watch golf, I will watch horse racing and I will watch some football. I ALWAYS watch the Super Bowl.
    I have said if they never pumped up another ball of any type it would not bother me one way or the other. And that includes footballs.

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Just yanking your chain.

He is a grouchy little fucker ain't he?

BKB

I'd say with him cooped up in the house ... it's a wonder Cheryl hasn't had him shipped off to the local funny farm by now.

Around here we call Capn's condition having sand in your vagina.

He's a little sandy lately, fo' shizzle.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

A double-whammy! I slipped a little extra sand into his Vaseline!

Bite me all of youse.
    I had like a million pounds of infection cut and scraped out of the inside of my heid last week and packed with some jell-antibiotics. Try having a nose/head full of bloody crap for a week and not be able to blow your nose, nor even sniff in AND have to sleep sitting up in a recliner AND having bloody ropes of crap down the back of your throat all the time making for one hell of a upset stomach.
    And to top it off I had to go to the farm Saturday sick as a dog and put out hay and feed up. Of course there was a tree down on the fence and wire broken so I got the added pleasure of fixing fence and removing the tree!
    Back to farm Monday, feeding, putting out hay and supplement. Shot a wild cow that would charge you and hurt you with a tranquilizer gun got her loaded (drug) onto trailer. Cut out 7 young bull calfs and loaded them for the sale.
    Going back to surgeon in the AM. He's going back in to vacuum all that crud and jell out. Then I can get back in the regular bed with Mrs Captain and maybe my post will be more pleasant... :-)
    Oh and Bite me again

Wow. I usedta think I wanted to be you.

Forget that.....

Tranquilizer gun. Haha. Is that same cow that was giving us the crazy eyes when we were counting calves?

That would be her. She is the one that tore my rotator cuff out. It gave me great pleasure to shoot her in the neck with that dart...

So what's the big deal? Sounds like one of your average days to me.

It is, but normally I feel like doing it. I done lost some strength or something from being put to sleep or something. I'm just sorta weak as a dish rag the past few days.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Bite me all of youse.
    I had like a million pounds of infection cut and scraped out of the inside of my heid last week and packed with some jell-antibiotics. Try having a nose/head full of bloody crap for a week and not be able to blow your nose, nor even sniff in AND have to sleep sitting up in a recliner AND having bloody ropes of crap down the back of your throat all the time making for one hell of a upset stomach.
    And to top it off I had to go to the farm Saturday sick as a dog and put out hay and feed up. Of course there was a tree down on the fence and wire broken so I got the added pleasure of fixing fence and removing the tree!
    Back to farm Monday, feeding, putting out hay and supplement. Shot a wild cow that would charge you and hurt you with a tranquilizer gun got her loaded (drug) onto trailer. Cut out 7 young bull calfs and loaded them for the sale.
    Going back to surgeon in the AM. He's going back in to vacuum all that crud and jell out. Then I can get back in the regular bed with Mrs Captain and maybe my post will be more pleasant... :-)
    Oh and Bite me again

. Your post may improve but I bet hers goes the other way. I kid, I kid, hope you get felling better cappy.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

The only time in my life I ever heard my step-Dad swear was when a year old bull calf got him down in the corral and almost killed him. He shot that one too, but it weren't with no tranquilizer gun.

BKB

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I worked on a dairy and in a packing house. I've hand plenty of close calls with bovine critters. I've dropped many a bull for being fractious.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Dang Cap'n, I can sure empathize with you on the sleeping in the recliner. As you know, I've been doing that a LOT for the last few months. I'll be glad when this backache crap stops and I can get back into the bad again myownself. I'm surely thankful for the nights when I can get 5 or 6 hours of sleep without waking up with my friggin' back hurting.

I hope that crazy cow didn't pass that attitude along to her calf.
    I sure would have loved being with you when you were doing your cattleman/rancher stuff. WHHHHOOOOUUUPPPPPP.......WHHHHHHOOOOOUUUPPPP!!! I'll bet you had shoes on this time, since it's been a little chilly over there!
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Hey niner, now that his head is all cleaned out, wonder if that WHHHHOOO-UUUP has a different tone to it?! Reckon the cows will recognize it?!

Yep it was a good feeling when we got the head and leg ropes on her and got her down!

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Arty View Post
    Hey niner, now that his head is all cleaned out, wonder if that WHHHHOOO-UUUP has a different tone to it?! Reckon the cows will recognize it?!
    Actually Arty it does. Is sorta back where it use to be years ago. :-)

HORSES!!!! Real live cowboys!!! Gitta long little dowgie....
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Yep. The white one is the one I rode. I roped the head and the real cowboy roped the back legs. I've never been worth a crap at leg roping.

Attached Images Attached Images

Cowboy, schmowboy! Why don't you just shoot the bitch and drag her out with the tractor?

I thought the rear end of that white one looked mighty familiar.

BKB

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Cowboy, schmowboy! Why don't you just shoot the bitch and drag her out with the tractor?
    I had my 300 RUM in the cab of the tractor. That was plan two. If the dart did not work she was leaving one way or the other. But it's better to send her to the sale and get a couple grand out of her than to have to pay someone 200 bucks to haul her to the rendering plant.

And Posthole bite me! ;-)