Thread: Man is the wife in a good mood!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

Man is the wife in a good mood!

We went out for dinner at noon to Ground Round just to chat a bit as I am heading to the farm this afternoon to help Dad find a buck. Anyway, shortly before we were ready to leave I notice my wife get this surprised look on her face so I asked her what the deal was. She told me to check out the guy who just sat down at the next table. Told her, "no thanks, that's not my thing" but after seeing the look she gave me I figured no one would notice a quick glance. Turned out to be the actor Josh Dumahel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Duhamel

Needless to say, my wife was all giddy when I dropped her off to go back to work. Too bad his wife wasn't with him, then I might have been a bit more interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Too bad his wife wasn't with him, then I might have been a bit more interested.
    Yea that could have made it a little more interesting! Especially if it was a little "cool" out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    never heard of him
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Josh WHO?????????
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org