Thread: Chasing tail

Chasing tail

I gotta tell you. I'm in love with these game cameras
    I like this one of the missus runnin from the horny guy behind her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

And if we could hunt on Sunday.... I'd have been here to see this and help the ole lady out by putting 180 grains into his boiler room.

I can't believe in this day and time that Virginny still won't allow Sunday hunting.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    I can't believe in this day and time that Virginny still won't allow Sunday hunting.
    NC either Conine. They did just pass to allow bow hunting on Sunday but no firearm hunting. Ain't that something?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Most of the whole Northeast is that way. I know they're suing to repeal in PA right now. Safari Club Int'l has filed a similar suit in VA, but have put it on hold to give the legislature one more chance this winter. Our biggest obstacle is that the dog hunters in the Eastern part of the state and the Farm Bureau oppose repeal and they control a majority if the subcommittee any repeal had to go through. So, we lost the last time they tried to advance a bill because a handful of peckerwoods won't allow it to be considered by the entire house.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

For the guys that have to work 5 days a week, being able to hunt Sundays sure would be nice.

Dang, that's almost as bad as having to enter a lottery in order to hunt at all.

GA used to be that way when I was a lad. Heck, back in the 1970's compound bows weren't legal here. The thinking was it gave the bow hunter too much of an advantage.

Times...and laws change.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

I did 99% of my deer hunting in Ohio. They also had no Sunday hunting, but a few years back, they started allowing hunting on Sunday ONLY if it was your own property, but I "think" even that varied by county (not positive about that). Of course, I haven't been back up there in the past few years ... not sure if it's changed or not.

That said, Sunday hunting is legal here in Florida ... but that doesn't mean we're totally immune from any frigging backassward "Blue Laws". Since we're all expected to be in Church, there are no alcohol sales allowed on Sunday, but beer can be purchased after "noon". I think there are a handful of counties that sell alcohol on Sunday, but they're very few.

Another stupid law here is beer must be sold in quantities of 32 or fewer ounces (other than "kegs"), so 40/64-ounce beverages are illegal. What the reasoning is there, I have no clue. You can have two 32-oz. beers, but it's illegal to have a 64 oz. beer.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    My Daddy wouldn't let me hunt on sunday neather (1970s)