Thread: "Warm up the jet, honey"....

"Warm up the jet, honey"....

[SIZE=5]"Warm up the jet, honey, we're headed to Texas!!!"....said Nick Saban.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Day'umdest football finish I've ever witnessed !!![/SIZE]
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-30-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Hammerhead and I listened to it on XM on the way home from hunting. When they put that one second on the clock and Alabama opted to kick a field goal, I swear David said watch them field the ball and run it all the way back for a TD. We both about fell out the truck when they did!
    I need to find it on a replay somewhere and see it.
    Pretty dang cool ending to a hard fought game.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Yep, they dang sure seem to be charmed, lately.
    Southern Gentleman

We were at the 90th birthday party for our best friend's mother. The restaurant had us in a private room with a big screen tv. I'm still not hearing well ... all the family was in town and 90% of them were Abalama fans! As for the ending, they all predicted the FG attempt would be faked and they'd run a play. There was some running alright ... just not quite how they'd predicted it.

As for the "best friends" mentioned above, they are HUGE FSU fans so I had to endure that game also. They even built a big house in Tallahassee JUST so they have a place to stay during the home games. Of course they always have season tickets, a sky box at the stadium and who knows what else? (Yes, they have more money than God).

Needless to say, I witnessed a lot of happiness and celebration from our crowd today. (I was bored to tears!) AAAARRRGGGHHHH! I can't wait for February and the new NASCAR season!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Another lying Arkie boy lucks out.