Thread: interesting conversation over Thanksgiving break

interesting conversation over Thanksgiving break

My dad called Mason out of the blue to see how he has been. Mason was very short with him, but let my dad know that he would be graduating from Vincennes University in another week. Apparently he has a job lined up at the same state park that I worked at for a decade, (met my wife there, and created lasting friendships and network with the staff still). Down side- he'll probably live at home with his bat-shit crazy mama....
    For not wanting anything to do with me, he sure is turning out an awful lot like me. Wish he'd just get his head out of his arse and talk. Figure it has something to do with his pride... Still miss the twerp. Love him dearly. He just ain't a friendly person.
    Heck some of the guys he was friends with in high school seek me out and take me hunting.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Hopefully he sees the light before too long and starts coming around.

Best of luck to you guys.