Thread: Check in Posthole

And the rest of you dufes out that way. Y'all OK out there? Still got power. Looked kinda bad out y'all's way....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

So far so good

I'm in Tulsa this weekend, and while there is ice on the trees and shrubs, and on the cars; I'm not going to scrape mine until later, the roads are basically clear (at least on the television).

Posthole is maybe 10 miles north of me, and that could be the difference between pretty good and very bad around here.

Gonna get real sheeity here, tonite....45 mph wind, 'naders, 2-3 inches of rain, hail, and lotsa lightning.

Might hafta kick the cottonmouths outta the 'nader shelter.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Should be a nice weekend to stay home and enjoy the fire.
    Snow
    Hi 25° | Low 15°
    Winter storm conditions in the Lower Peninsula where 24 hour storm totals from Saturday night thru Sunday night will be up to 10 inches of snow. Upper Peninsula snow totals will be up to 3 inches. Wind will come from the northeast most of the day 5-15 mph, but it will gust stronger along the Great Lakes shoreline...especially from the northern L.P. into the U.P. U.P. wind chills will be very low thru the day.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

We have a couple of trees down but its not as bad as it could be. that sound in the night of limbs creaking and cracking is eery though. The power in my part of town is all underground so no troubles here with power. I think there's only 1700 or so without power down in Tulsa I'm hearing so it isn't bad yet. Its about 31 and raining still so we ain't out of the woods yet. Streets look to be wet and the only issues on bridges and overpasses.

BKB