Thread: WTF??

WTF??

Two days before Christmas and the temp is supposed to hit 89 degrees in Orlando today! That just ain't right. Man-o-man, the mental image of Santa in a Speedo ain't all that pleasant.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    On days I don't hunt I take a walk mornings before daylight. 4 degrees this morning and about a 10-15 mph wind. Makes it feel like there's little stickers inside your nose. Calling for a high of 8 today. Got the cover on my little one man ice shack yesterday and my bait came in the day before. Think I'll try some fishing today. Next couple days are busy.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

If I was closer, I'd bring a thermos of coffee and a bottle of aomething and come with ya! Sounds like a fun time.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    18 here this AM, cleared another 4" of fresh snow off the drive, that with the 7" yesterday makes for a guaranteed white Christmas.
    Don't think I could ever live someplace that was that warm for Christmas, we have good friend in Australia where Christmas is always the big summer holiday, weird.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

I LOVE cold weather for a SHORT while. Like when I'd go to Ohio for deer season. But that was 1-week/year and was enough for me. It's a nice change and beautiful at times, but gets old REAL FAST! I'll take sunshine, beaches and nekkid wimmins over snow, ice and cloudy, frigid weather ANY day. Youse dufes go ice fishing ... I may take a dip in the pool.