Thread: ForumRunner help needed

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

ForumRunner help needed

Hey Cappy or whoever else is using ForumRunner to access the site via their iPhone, my old phone died so I now have the replacement up and running but ForumRunner now wants me to "login." No problem except for the fact that I can't recall my password and can see no place to have them send it to me.

Any thoughts on how to get back in or get someone to email me my old password?

Is Forum Runner loading?
    I don't have to login to forum runner that I know of....
    Might try going to your PC and looking up the software on there and see if they have some help.
    My auto logs on when I start it up....
    I don't know if it's logging into Goodhunting or Forum Runner?? I just know I'm "on"

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Forum Runner is loading and I can even navigate around Goodhunting but I can't respond or see pictures because it tells me I am not logged in to Goodhunting. The trouble is that I can't recall my password.

Bwana, I 'think' this might work for you. You'll have to do this from a computer though, I don't know if you can do it from Forum Runner or not. You'll need to log out and then where it asks you for a password there is a link that says something like 'forgot your password'. You can also find this link by clicking on 'FAQ' and then searching on the word 'password' where it'll bring up a link for it. If you've stored a recovery email in your profile then the board will email you instructions for how to reset/recover your password.
    See if that works for you.

BKB

I'm not sure we have the capability to pull up passwords. The Billy-Bob twins (Co9 or Foo) should be able to send a temporary password so you can change yours (I think).

Oooops, Barry kind'a beat me to it.

Thanks BBP, that worked like a charm.