Thread: Spurrier

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Spurrier

Spurrier has always been an idiot. Self centered jerk. (Sorry Airbud). His headset has "OBC" on it, not his name. Geez.

Now, Clowney gets 2 speeding tickets in a month. What does Spurrier say?

He says "This guy needs to go to driving school. I hope they send him, after the bowl game".

This is a Head Coach of young men?

Give me a break. Time to go golfing and get off our radar screens. Maybe Holtz can teach you how to say nothing really, really fast.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I think you're being a little tough on old Steve just because you don't like him. There's plenty of top schools playing their criminal athletes during this bowl season. Man, I remember once we had a guy steal a friggin coat and get busted for it in the town they were playing in! Makes you wanna kick something.
    BKB

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    we don't have to worry about sending nobody home cause we ain't got no criminals on our team.

No wait, we don't have no bowl game. My bad. anyway none of our players are suspended for the post season
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    He's an arrogant prick.

Of all the characteristics a man can have, I can almost stand any of them.......except arrogance. I can't abide arrogance.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." Woodrow Call
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

He was pretty good at saying nothing during his brief tenure as a pro football coach. Idiot is more like it. Better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.