Thread: Yep, it's all about the money.....

Yep, it's all about the money.....

A & E Lifts Phil Robertson's Suspension On 'Duck Dynasty'

Friday - December 27, 2013

According to People's TV WATCH, Duck Dynasty will resume filming in the new year. In a statement released Friday from A&E, it will include "the entire Robertson family," which includes the ever-controversial Phil Robertson.

A&E Networks had previously suspended Robertson after his interview with GQ magazine expressing his anti-gay beliefs. A&E's statement continues: "While Phil's comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the 'coarse language' he used and the misinterpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article," the statement continued. "He also made it clear he would 'never incite or encourage hate.'"
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 12-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Something tells me Phil could give a rats ass about what people think. That was the one part I liked about what he said. Not that I agreed with him, but that he has the stones to not give a fuck what anybody thinks. We need more of that. And less of the lemmings that 99% of the current population is.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Why do I think Posthole is getting smarter????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.