Thread: WTFO????

WTFO????

Some things just amaze me. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I honestly don't think I'm all that dense (ok, let the insults fly!). Some of these "magic tricks" just amaze me and leave me clueless.

Did you figure it out ? That street magician dude David Blaine is pretty good too!

Very good trick....however, pretty sure he got the ticket, when he retrieved the microphone for the guest....stage hand set the microphone stand on the stage for the guest, with the ticket inside the bottom of it....nobody pays any attention to a stage hand, pushing a microphone stand onto a stage.
    He taps and fiddles with the microphone, before passing it to the guest....he's holding the ticket, tucked in his right hand....he's holding his right hand awkwardly low, at that point....still, a very good slight-of-hand trick.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 12-29-2013 at 11:28 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Who knows? Looks like an official ticket to me. So the stagehand printed it up real fast before he brought it out? Possible I suppose. (?)

Yeah Fido, I watched ALL of David Blaine's specials on tv a few years back. He's good!

He's obviously either an alien, or a time traveler.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org