Kinda like the old "Halloween" parties we used to have ... that more or less died out when Helen abandoned us.

Just simple "words or phrases" ... (or any other "reminder") of present or past members. Just post a word or sentence without mention of whom it's referring to and we'll answer it with a name/moniker. It might make it easier to try a numbering system to keep the answers organized in case we get a shit load of clues. Got the idea from another recent post here today.

VERY SIMPLE EXAMPLES of a word or two ....

1) "Pink Pants".

Or,

2) "Wadders".

Simple clues ... simple answers. But some, may go back a few years and take a bit more thinking. (words, phrases or sentences will work) Example:

3) "Satellite dish in deer stand"

Some could lead to multiple answers ... kinda like a tv show that results in a "spin-off". Example:

4) "Mouser"

Kinda dumb ... but it may take hold and bring back some fond and/or amusing memories ... and "could" even start a New Year's tradition.

Just thought of a new rule ... if the "hint" refers to "YOU" ... you're disqualified from answering. Example:

5) "Big White Johnson" (the white boy here with a "big one", cannot answer this)

It just hit me, the numbering system will obviously get fubar'ed eventually ... maybe we should use the original poster's handle as well as the number in his/her post. Example:

Sunshine posts hints 1-3 and anyone who answers HER post will state ... "Sunshine #2 ... XXX ... sumpin' like that. I can see a question/answer cluster-fuck on the horizon, but whatever ... we can work it out as we go along I suppose. What'cha think? Post your hints list and/or your answers and let's see where it takes us.