Thread: GameOver

GameOver

According to Lispin Lou and the rest of the SEC pimps at ESPN The Sooners may as well fold up the tent and go home becausethis one is already in the bag.

Regardless ofthe outcome, Boomer Sooner! I reckon we'll have to settle it onthe field. Tired of all this diahrea of the blowhole from these 'experts'.

BKB

Damn if they ain't holding the line! And just scooped up a fumble too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

The Sooners came to play tonight! The two games they lost this year they were totally unprepared to play (baylor and texas). That totally onthe coaches IMO. They sure had 'em ready tonight. This ain't over by far, this is Bama but I'm sure proud of my Sooners!

BKB

I hate Bama and the SEC in general but I honestly thought they were the best team all year and just got beaten on a fluke play. They sure don't look that great tonight. Go Sooners...

One thing I feel good about is that the Sooners have won 41 consecutive games when leading at half. That don't mean a lot in this game, but its a good sign.

BkB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I love when the Mighty fall....................
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.