Thread: More Wealth Redistribution

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

More Wealth Redistribution

http://money.msn.com/business-news/a...08&id=17240508

I don't know why he isn't more honest, and just come out and say "I want everyone to give everything to me, and I'll divvy it up equally".

I am almost sorry I have lived so long.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Bigger cities give tax incentives to businesses to move into their area all the time. I don't see anything different about this. And the Choctaw nation in southeast Oklahoma is an area of high unemployment but has some great resources. I see nothing wrong with trying to get them a boost up in being able to recruit businesses to that area.
    Now, the difference in what I just said and what he plans to do in these 'promise zones' may be vastly different. So I reserve the right to call him an idot if he throws money at building shit before the real deal is on the ground.

BKB

You won't have to reserve that 'right' for long.............
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Haha, likely so! another of those 'past behavior predicts future behavior' deals. He's still 'oh fer' and I doubt that'll change with this.

BKB

'is what I said.......

I have people in my life that I've given up on......after a fair amount of tries.......(one is in jail for 30 days now)......and they are out of chances. I don't even care if they change 100%. They're toast, to me. Poof.

This one is gone. I don't care what he does or doesn't do, I'm just sickened that one crazy man can erode a good percentage of the great culture that I grew up in. For that, I give him no quarter.

You're giving him credit for doing what it actually took 535 congressmen and any number of presidents to accomplish. You must think he's pretty good at it to blame it all on him. At least he's good at something.

BKB

Sorta like you and W and the Iraq war, huh?

I blame him because I hear him personally say what he WANTS to do. That is enough for me. That he does any of it is sickening. That he wants to, makes him the Devil.