Thread: Holy crap

Holy crap

that's a lot of damn eggs.
    BKB

NASS), Agricultural Statistics Board, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).

November Egg Production Up 2 Percent

United States egg production totaled 7.97 billion during November 2013, up 2 percent from last year. Production included 6.95 billion table eggs, and 1.03 billion hatching eggs, of which 952 million were broiler-type and 74 million were egg-type. The total number of layers during November 2013 averaged 349 million, up 1 percent from last year. November egg production per 100 layers was 2,282 eggs, up slightly from November 2012.

All layers in the United States on December 1, 2013 totaled 351 million, up 2 percent from last year. The 351 million layers consisted of 296 million layers producing table or market type eggs, 51.6 million layers producing broiler-type hatching eggs, and 3.14 million layers producing egg-type hatching eggs. Rate of lay per day on December 1, 2013, averaged 76.1 eggs per 100 layers, unchanged from December 1, 2012.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I don't have that problem anymore. I only date women over 60.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

I recalled that you are an egg hater. So I figured to get a stronger response. I'll have to rethink my fishing tactic from here on.
    This kinder, gentler Bucky is harder to get a rise out of.

BKB

I ain't kinder and gentler at all.

Just slightly more comatose.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Saturday is big breakfast day here. I'm planning on having several of them eggs with some pork cutlets, gravy and homemade biscuits in the morning
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Saturday is big breakfast day here. I'm planning on having several of them eggs with some pork cutlets, gravy and homemade biscuits in the morning

What time do we eat?

Oh, about seven thirtyish. If I'm having company, I'll cook some hashbrowns with onions peppers and garlic. Coffee will have to be decaf tho....
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Hash Browns??? Where's the grits..

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I'm Irish, need my spuds
    Albert Einstein

Grits are ruined hominy.

Hominy is ruined corn.

Make a big ol' pot o'them grits Cappy. I'll bring Lynn and her mom up. Between the 4 of us, we should be able to do some damage. These dufes are clueless! Maybe we could have grits for breakfast and "bowled" peanuts for a noon snack, then wash 'em down with some cold Cheerwine!

man I looooove grits.

and man do I looooove hashbrowns with onions and green pepper.

I'm easy to please!

People on crack don't like grits.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    I love chickn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grits, country ham and red eye gravy. People that don't like that are clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

We had leftover ham from sunday and eggs for supper one night this week and I plumb forgot to make redeye gravy out of the drippins. Dang, and I was looking forward to that too.

I ate a lot of grits in the Air Force. It was one of a few things that Uncle couldn't screw up. Grits and a hell of a lot of shit on a shingle.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    Last edited by Sunshine; 02-28-2014 at 11:58 AM.

With the kids playing ball and us being a typical busy family, we have a big breakfast almost every Saturday. It is the best time for us to sit down to a big meal together. Always eggs and always some type of pork on the table. We love grits and hash browns so much that we often have both.