Thread: Coyote Hunting Video

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar

Coyote Hunting Video

I've followed these guys (Montana Wild) for a while and they do some nice video work. These are the same guys that did the fly fishing video I posted a couple weeks ago. I especially like this video because one of my best friend's and coyote hunting partner's basically stars in it. My friend is the big guy doing all the calling. Other than Les Johnson's brother, my buddy Matt is Les Johnson's right hand man with Predator Quest. Matt has got a heart bigger than Montana and is a solid gold person. Makes for a great hunting partner. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy the video.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Now that looks like a great way to spend the day!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    It is a great way to spend the day. If nothing else you guys east of here ought to give it a looky-see, just so you know what the country around here looks like. I spend a ton of time in country just like this all year long. Love the wide open spaces and lack of people!

Man! That looks like a blast!

That is awesome stuff there! Thanks for sharing.

If all the rednecks out here could see that far there would not be a deer alive in three states!
    That looks like a hoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    That's cool. And Cappy is right. We have to use Napalm, Tractors, Chainsaws, and Young People to carve shooting lanes that are 200 yards long. I'd bet out of 200,000 deer killed in my state this past year, the AVERAGE shot distance was far less than 100 yards.

But Cappy, you've hunted out there. I don't know where they hide, but somehow they do. I'd give a pinky to do it again. My Muley looks smaller every time I stare at him.

Conversely, I have talked to coyote hunters here, and it's a vastly different sport down here. They don't come to calls, and don't show their faces often in daylight, for anything, including food. I wish they were eradicated, they scare me, and I ain't skeered of nuthin'!!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.