Thread: Finally (you Foreskin fans)

Finally (you Foreskin fans)

Somebody who knows what to do with RGIII. I predict he's going to break out under this coach unless the owner figures out a way to screw this up.

BKB

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article...-III-in-pocket

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Is it just me, or is impossible to read a Jay Gruden quote and not hear John Gruden's voice in your head?

I sure hope he's right, but I've been burned too many times to be optimistic. At some point, it's not about who the coach is. It's about whose picking the coach.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

You're starting to whine at the same frequency that Cowboy fans are whining at. It kind of has a nice heterodyne effect. Maybe y'all could get together and have some cheese with it.

BKB

Oh, fuck no. I'm not whining. I'm just calling a spade a spade. And, don't lump us in with those bastages. Our owner's got his issues. But, at least he's not deluding himself that he's a GM.

What Hank said!

I think RG3 can do some good things this coming year if he develops as a pocket passer. If he stays in there, waits for large O line boys to make large holes he can freeze safeties and have a ton of options before crossing the line of scrimmage.

Gruden, I'm not really feelin' him just yet but I'm in the same boat as Hank. Last one I got pumped about was Gibbs and we saw how that worked out.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    Oh, fuck no. I'm not whining. I'm just calling a spade a spade. And, don't lump us in with those bastages. Our owner's got his issues. But, at least he's not deluding himself that he's a GM.
    Really? And how many coaches has King Jones hired and how many coaches has King Snyder hired???????????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Danny Boy definitely wins the award for most coaches. I think we're up to 7 or 8 now. But, at least he's out of the player personnel business and doesn't jump in front if the camera after every loss talking about what the team ought to be doing. Of course, my favorite thing is that look JJ gets every time Tony throws a 4th quarter interception. The one thing we both do have in common is we'd be better off if we could fire our owners.
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 01-23-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I felt that way today, actually.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.