Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BGE, Primo, or Vision grill

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dempster_Dumpmaster

Huh. Dempster brothers were from Knoxville, TN, and that's where this guy was from..............I am pretty sure after cogitating on it for about 19 seconds, that his name was Dempster. I will look it up in our Basic Training yearbook sometime.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Well, they aren't Dempster Dumpters, they are Dempsey dumpsters.

BKB

Yep, it was Dempster ...most people called 'em Dempsey or Dempsty Dumsters though.

Nope ... sorry about the Doobie invention P-hole ... you were a bit late as the Doobie Brothers came along in 1969!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Men doing the cooking? Nope ... my man card is safe ... I'm just surprised youse dufes were ever issued one in the first place. Do ya'll wear frilly little aprons also?
    Ditto.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    I gave a vision pro and it has the door for the electric starter and it couldn't be easier. A few years before that I decided to go strictly lump and use a chimney starter and this is way easier. You are welcome to come by and look at it whenever you like Cards
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

thanks for all the input. I looked at both BGE and a Primo this weekend. The BGE seemed to be a little more solidly made and their warranty is lifetime vs 20 years on the primo if that really is a difference. The primo oval shape, the grate sitting up higher, and the split grate did look like a plus for them.

Trav thanks I appreciate the offer and need to try and take a look at it sometime. I did see a plain model vision at Sam's.