Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Propane II

I was just quoting what you said, Bucky. That you made a lot of money during Reagan (likely due more to high inflation rates than any other reason) and you didn't care what he did to the national debt.

So. What process do you go through to determine blame and credit for stuff? Sounds suspiciously like its 'if its good-its republican', 'if its bad its Democrat'. Is that it?

and since Obamacare is an original Republican plan, is it good or bad?

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I don't remember saying anything whatsoever about the national debt. I DID say I didn't care what they cost, so maybe that's where you got it. But I don't think he increased the debt as much as anybody else, save your lover Clinton.

No, my general rule is "If it's Republican it is probably not good. If it is Democrat it is Evil. If it is Government, it is lethal, deadly, worthless, inefficient, inhumane, cruel to the poor, evil, mean, and ugly".

I don't ever know how to keep you on task. You parry and thrust. No, you just parry.

I said.......I believe that Clinton did nothing that caused the economy to skyrocket during his term.
    I said.......my personal income skyrocketed during Reagan. I further said, no connection, that I liked his policies no matter what they did cause I think they were right.
    I said.......that I liked W because he had integrity and took care of things that randomly happened on his watch.
    I said.......that Obama was the Devil. Now, I admit, that I didn't say why. So in a nutshell, it's because every single thing he is for, I am against. And every single thing he is against, I am for. He is the Great Destroyer of the Greatest Culture Ever Experienced, or he'd like to be. He says he will do GREAT THING X, and then proceeds to absolutely KILL X, and vice versa.

Is that enough nutshell justification or do you need more info to look into my mind?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Well geeze.

I guess not. I'll use it against you some other time.

BKB

Man. Talk about a thread on PROPANE!!!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Running all through my brain....

BKB

Government meddling into health care, or any other personal endeavor, is evil and mean and bad and deadly, and I don't care who thought it up first.

But just so I'll know, so you put more weight on who thought it up first, rather than who actually implemented it first??? A bit odd, don't you think?

Its all odd.

BKB

Ain't it though?

Want a chiclet?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Running all through my brain....

BKB

♫You take Sally and I'll take Sue♫
    ♫Their ain't no difference between the two♫
    ♫Propane, running all 'round my brain♫