Thread: Al Gore has officially made me mad

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Al Gore has officially made me mad

It's 21 degrees and snowing. On February 6. 21 is not unheard of for a LOW, but not a high. Snow ain't much, but unforecast!! As usual.

If I had wanted to live in Michigan, I'd have moved in with Bubba.

This is insane. This started way before Thanksgiving. I remember headed to the farm for Thanksgiving, stopping at Mack's and buying Drake LST insulated underwear, my first! Haven't needed insulated underwear since before I was fat! It's been unrelenting cold for months. Went to Piggie basketball game, and I'm telling ya, it must have been about 3 degrees on The Hill. I almost gave out walking to the gym.

Something ain't right. And I don't think it's Global Warming! But whatever it is, I'm about to move to Peru.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Well, bye.

BKB

Despidida
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Weird/sad thing about the cold this winter, but I just found out in the past two days that two people I knew from high school died of hypothermia the last week of January. One was found dead in his cabin in WVa and one was found dead on the 15th fairway behind her house. Not people I kept track of over the years, but a strange coincidence.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Well, bye. BKB
    Tombstone. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Administrator
    If you went to Peru, you'd find that they are having a hell of a time with dramatic climate changes. All of South America is dealing with this. Global warming doesn't mean it will be warmer in Arkansas....!

--Foo

It sure as heck doesn't!!!!