Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quershun

Can we please make an effort to close our mouths after we're done smelling and before we start catching

I didn't know much about trolling setups until EHead and Cap'n JJ got the big boat for the Bay. There's quite a bit to it. I had always thought of it as lazy fishing since you just put crap in the water and sit down till you get to reel in a fish.

But you're making just as many, if not more, important decisions about bait presentation than with regular fishing.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

And don't forget the 12 oz arm curls.

Actually everyone in the boat is part of a team and goes right into action. The Captain stops the boat and burps it into and out of gear to keep the planers out away from the boat and everyone's line straight. The net man gets ready for the assist (we keep score on assists), and if there's a fourth person, they're in charge of the camera and getting a pic. Its when you double that it gets exciting, especially with three people. We tripled last year for the first time in
    Dogtooth history. That was like a monkey fucking a football. And ifthe Captin is one of the ones with a fish on, e eryone switches.
    Its a beautiful piscatorial dance.

And Len, that was me saying (for the 100th time) "oh shit, this is the one". It never is.
    BKB