Thread: If You Care To?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Nice gesture on your part Bucky.
    Southern Gentleman

Done!

Not sure why they wanted my FULL name AND e-mail address. I have a funny feeling I'm about to start receiving even MORE junk e-mail now.

That's one of the premier children's hospitals in the country.

They do great work.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

That's why I just figured hitting the delete button a couple more times a day was still worth it.

They are .......... 'sort of' ... a part of UAMS, the state agency that is the state's M.D. teaching hospital. I'm willing to bet you/we don't get spam. I got a thank-you email, and I'm thinking/hoping that is all they wanted it for.

I know folks that are there. They appreciate being thought of when they're down, trust me.

Been there, done that. I still have the cards I received from school kids on Christmas, Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day while in the hospital. Heck, I even have birthday cards (from THREE birthdays in a row) from the hospital staff while lying in a dang hospital bed.

Yeah, I got a little thank-you e-mail also. As for the SPAM, there's a note at the bottom of the "sign-in" page ...

You will receive occasional updates from Arkansas Children's Hospital Foundation, and can unsubscribe at any time.

"Updates" prolly translates to donation requests, but I can live with that ... as long as that's ALL I get!