Thread: Just gets old..........(My next Saturday rant!)....:)

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Just gets old..........(My next Saturday rant!)....:)

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/c...ael-sam-021514

What happened to the 1st Amendment? I don't know who all sees "Tweets", I don't do that. But seems to me that a man is having a conversation, giving his opinion, and he gets suspended??? For being what?? "insensitive"??? Does that mean, "Hey Boy, you BETTER totally accept anyone's lifestyle and say so publicly or we'll suspend you"??? If not, what DOES it mean?

Got in a discussion with a guy that told me Michael Sam was born that way. I said "Yeah, probably so. I was born with a propensity to boink red heads at every chance I got. Jerry Sandusky was born with a tendency to boink little boys."

So, if someone doesn't accept me and Jerry, can we suspend them?

Where did I miss the bus?? What was so very wrong with my culture, and where did it go????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    So, if someone doesn't accept me and Jerry, can we suspend them?
    Well, I can't do nuttin' 'bout Jerry ... but as a member of the secret committee ... I CAN suspend YOU! So you'd better mind your P's & Q's boy!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    The P's, I got.

The Q's, I don't do so well at.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.