Thread: NASCAR finally!

NASCAR finally!

A REAL sport

Big pile up

This is racing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I saw a big pile up in Charlotte on the news the other day.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Was it bigger than the one in Atlanta a few weeks ago?

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Damn the PACE CAR just caught on fire!
    You can't make this shit up....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    How exciting.

Do we have a "circle jerk" forum?

*yawn*

(sorry, I can't resist sometimes. Besides, gander sauce tastes like goose sauce, so they say!!!)
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    How exciting. Do we have a "circle jerk" forum? *yawn* (sorry, I can't resist sometimes. Besides, gander sauce tastes like goose sauce, so they say!!!)
    Let's see if Thumper agrees with you on this one.
    Something tells me the honeymoon is over between you two..

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Uh oh.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Got a buddy coming in from Seattle on the 19th and will be here until the 25th. He'll be here for his first Daytona 500 (plus all the preliminary races/parties/etc.).

Man-o-man do we go back a ways ... and I'm sure we'll sit around recalling many, many stories from the past. Neither one of are married to the same wives we had back then ... and we can blame each other for many of the reasons. We were kinda like ... well ... BAD when we got together (which was often considering he was one of my employees and we worked together on a daily basis)!

Heck, he even got in trouble one time when we weren't even together. I came home LATE one Friday night smelling of stale beer, perfume and ... ummm ... "tuna". I told the wife I was with this dude and it must be his cheap after shave and the tuna melt I had for dinner. (like she believed THAT) Problem is, I never had time to tell him to cover for me in case she asked anything. He stopped by the house early Saturday morning (he only lived two blocks away and we were supposed to be going "someplace" that morning). The wife ended up chasing him with a meat cleaver all the way back to his house! (those crazy Thai wimmins don't mess around!)

I was still in bed sleeping it off when he called and woke me up to tell me he was gonna kick my ass, then asked me to bring his car to him as it was still sitting in my driveway with the engine running! Being hung over and still half asleep, I was ... well, a little confused!

I gots a zillion of 'em ... and I'm sure we'll recall a bunch of 'em once we get a few beers in us. It'll be a fun reunion with PLENTY of conversations about the "good ol' days" of drinkin', pot smokin', hell raisin' and chasin' wimmins!!

Yeah, it looked like the same guys and everything.
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org