Thread: Hey, that ain't Aunt Emma !!!!!!........

Hey, that ain't Aunt Emma !!!!!!........

Had a funeral for our old Aunt Emma, over in Ark.....she was almost 90 years old, and at the open-casket viewing, just for our family, nearly everyone said, "She sure has lost a lot of weight, since the last time we saw her. That sure doesn't look like Aunt Emma."

Nobody wanted to say anything to the funeral director, so burial proceeded, as planned.

Next day, some of my in-laws got curious, and found out that another elderly lady, nearly the same age, also with snow-white curly hair and horn-rim glasses, but quite a bit thinner, was "supposedly" buried the day before Aunt Emma, by the same funeral home.

I didn't get involved.....however, it sure would be interesting to know, if the other woman's family from the previous day's funeral was thinking, "Wow, Granny sure did get fat, since the last time we saw her."
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 02-16-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Wow... No way that's true.. is it?
    I'd have to know

Hahahaha. I shouldn't laugh but that is funny. I hope those two ladies were good friends. Somebody oughta check to make sure the other lady wasn't supposed to be buried with her husband!

BKB