Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My goodness, Indiana!!!

Haha, not to worry. We're right there with you. The state rep from the town I live in just got a new bill out of committee today that will allow people to carry firearms into our state capitol. At least it may make for a more entertaining legislative session. (oh and it was damned important we passed that though, you know how many shooting we've had in state capitols that could've been avoided if only somebody on 'our' side had a gun)

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    It's not to let them protect the world. It's to not prosecute them when they forget to stick it in the glove box.

Georgia just did same thing.....decriminalized carrying a gun into an airport.

Old forgetful men are the ones these laws are for. And don't forget.......old forgetful men are the ones passing them!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

And I'm betting the CBO gets defunded soon!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/minimum-wage-r...--finance.html

LOL I was thinking the same thing, Bucky. the Republicans hate the CBO except when its news in their favor and the Democrats do the exact same thing! So they're either genuises or idiots, take yer pick!

BKB

North Carolina has had the Confederate flag on state tags for the past ten years or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I think A) they are idiots because they are part of the Gummint and B) they are the closest thing to geniusii that the Gummint has!!!

You could be right!

BKB

But not Left.