Thread: Found it Bucky

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar

Found it Bucky

http://www.repurposedmaterialsinc.co...ver-flat-deck/

Just the thing to solve your access problem.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Wow!!!

Ten Grand. And it's in Denver. I'd get to visit my grandkids on that trip, too.

Thanks man.

Posty? Can I borrow..............???
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

My Chevy would pull it but we'd need to borrow my parent's goose neck trailer and I ain't got a gooseneck hitch. You come up with a truck, I can come up with a trailer and I'll do half the driving.

Oh, and you need that $10K too, preferably not in a post dated two party out of state check. We could leave your boat as ransom.
    BKB

Too late, Bwana....Bucky found a monkey vine to swing on from one side of his ditch, to the other.
    Southern Gentleman

Had a buddy who did the same thing with an old, decommissioned (18-wheeler) flatbed trailer. Hauled it out to the creek crossing, backed it across, dropped it, shoved it into place with a dozer, pulled the wheels/tires off of it, built an abutment with some logs, pushed some dirt into both ends and had a perfect bridge that you could drive a D-9 Cat over if you wanted to. Makes a really slick bridge and I would think a flatbed trailer would be much cheaper to buy and transport than a rail car.

Makes more sense really as you can pull it to wherever you want it, then simply pull the wheels off once you get it set up.