Thread: Hard Water and Insanity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    Actually Thump you crossed my mind on this trip. There were several semi trucks that went by me going the other way as I traversed the mountain pass. There is not enough money in the entire world to get me behind the wheel of a big rig, on that road, in those conditions!!!

P.S. that snow gets even deeper when one of your legs falls through an unseen ice hole. I managed to do that for the first time on this trip. Did I mention the ice was about 3 feet thick, but the water comes up to the top of the ice. Worse part was my boot wedged in and I was temporarily stuck. Took me about a minute to get my foot and leg back out. Not fun in super cold water. Not to mention the fact charlie horses set in almost istantly as I tried to get my let/foot free. I'm really not sure what I would have done if I hadn't been able to wiggle out. I'm getting too old for this crap.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    So you still haven't found your glasses?