Thread: Hard Water and Insanity

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    BBP, finding bifocal dark glasses is kind of a pain. The most annoying thing I've run into so far is trying to tie on hooks/lures/flies with light line. They just don't seem to make cheater glasses strong enough for that. I'm going to buy a pair of clip on magnifying glasses that clip to the bill of your hat, and see if that works better.

One thing that did make me smile one the way out was this little dark cloud in the photo below. Before I hit the mountains on the way over it was relatively clear skies with just a few white or light grey clouds. However, there was this lone dark cloud off to the West. It made me wonder if Bucky had snuck into Montana and was hanging out over there as he seems to have his own personal little dark cloud that follows him everywhere.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Skyz View Post
    BBP, finding bifocal dark glasses is kind of a pain. The most annoying thing I've run into so far is trying to tie on hooks/lures/flies with light line. They just don't seem to make cheater glasses strong enough for that. I'm going to buy a pair of clip on magnifying glasses that clip to the bill of your hat, and see if that works better.

One thing that did make me smile one the way out was this little dark cloud in the photo below. Before I hit the mountains on the way over it was relatively clear skies with just a few white or light grey clouds. However, there was this lone dark cloud off to the West. It made me wonder if Bucky had snuck into Montana and was hanging out over there as he seems to have his own personal little dark cloud that follows him everywhere.
    If I had been, I'd have been lucky, not unlucky.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.