Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since we don't have a Boating Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    More money guy ideas.

Nowhere to put it that is near pavement and flat. Only got ONE acre, guys. Not 5,000

"""There's a concrete man coming tomorrow to give me an estimate of how much it'll take to widen my driveway from street up to the house. Maybe I can get him to give me some idea if it's even possible to dig into that berm and give me more room somehow."""

So, I assume this guy is gonna do all that work free???....
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    No.

And because of that fact, I cannot afford to A) knock out a wall or B) acquire a metal carport roof for which I have nowhere to put it.

The 5,000 acre comment was meant to show I'm 'hemmed in'........and just simply moving to another spot in the yard won't work.

And besides, the concrete man is going to give an estimate..........not start work. I might just say "Whew, thanks, bye".........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

In that case, I'm going with Cap's idea....move the dirt....heck, rent one of those little mini-excavators, and do it yourself....they're really fun.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    That's very much an idea I've thought of. Again, depends on what he says/estimates tomorrow. I need concrete on one end of driveway..........but this stuff is on the other end. It's very much NOT the same width all the way along it.....which is the problem.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Edward! Have you lost your frigging mind? Can you picture Bucky running an excavator? He's dangerous just trying to operate on a scope with a dang screwdriver!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Edward! Have you lost your frigging mind? Can you picture Bucky running an excavator? He's dangerous just trying to operate on a scope with a dang screwdriver!

Hahaha....my bad, Thump....lost my senses for a moment....I guess that steel door on the 'nader shelter, hit my haid harder than I thought.
    Southern Gentleman