Thread: don't get me started

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

don't get me started

on this Obamacare. I have jumped thru hoops, juggled chainsaws, and been led around by a troop of monkeys to get my wife qualified, (had to register thru the local Dept of Health services because the website wouldn't work and the people on the phone knew less than I did. Shoot, they knew less than Obama does about it ) then I got sent to half a dozen different people before I found one who could help me. I then had to refile because something wasn't right. Waited a month for the paper work to clear and now the website rejects my password when I'm trying to pick a plan.

I have a very strong urge to perforate something with some 30 caliber perforations.

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Lynn has been finding out the hard way recently that her insurance went to shit the first of the year. Her Rx's have always been a $10 co-pay ... but she went in to pick up a Rx a couple weeks ago and was handed a bill for (forgot the persact amount now) ... something like $835 (or $900-something?) ... and that was WITH her insurance! She told them to keep it and walked out. I don't even remember what the doctor appt. cost her ... but it sky-rocketed also. She had another rude awakening today ... at her dentist appointment. Her "old" co-pay was $15 ... today it was $80. Her previously excellent insurance coverage went totally into the toilet this year.

OBummer has raped this country and will go down as the worse president ever. At least I HOPE so. I pray to God we don't elect anything worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I hate to say it, again, folks, but ya'll ain't seen nothing yet !!!

Ya'll seen this???

"""State Assembly Candidate Thinks Obama Should Be Lynched"""

An African-American Republican received a visit from Secret Service officials this week after declaring that Barack Obama should be lynched. Joshua Black, who is currently running for state assembly in Florida, retweeted a comment that read, “I’m past impeachment. It’s time to arrest and hang him high.” Black wrote back, “Agreed,” in response to the tweet. The following day, Black confirmed that Secret Service officials visited his house.

Despite outrage over his stance on Obama, Black refused to back down in a lengthy Facebook post. The politician declared that Obama showed no compassion for life himself after allegedly plotting to have Eric Snowden and Bradley Manning executed for treason. “I make no apologies for saying that the President is not above the People. If ordinary Americans should be executed for treason, so should he,” he wrote. “Don’t stop at impeachment. Remove him. Try him before a jury … and upon his sure convictions, execute him. Thus has he done, thus it should be done to him.
    Although Black denied ever threatening the President, he said there was nothing wrong his own views. “I believe that if you are a murderer, you should face the death penalty. I believe that if you are a traitor to the United States and causes [sic] the deaths of other Americans, you should face the death penalty,” he said. “I’m saying the president should face the same thing George Zimmerman had to face when he killed somebody else’s teenager. He had to face a trial where people had to determine if he was guilty or not guilty of murder, and he had to face the consequences.”

However, other Republicans have not backed him up on these accusations and want him to withdraw from the race. Florida Gov. Rick Scott said that Black’s lynching comments were “outrageous.” Susan Hepworth, the communications director for the Florida Republican Party, referred to the statements as “deplorable” and “despicable.”

156482_223545827783750_183494050_n.jpg
    Southern Gentleman