Thread: """Hey, Louie, I got a big trailer you can use."""...........

"""Hey, Louie, I got a big trailer you can use."""...........

Louis Farrakhan And The Nation Of Islam Want Blacks To Separate From White Society
    By Brian Anderson on February 24, 2014

"""At the end of a 4-day Nation of Islam conference in Detroit, leader Louis Farrakhan laid out his plan for blacks to separate from a predominately white society that he feels is unjust. He called for blacks to set up their own justice system, told them all to move to Detroit, and threatened the government if they try to stop him."""

"""Even sadder is that this four-day long hate-whitey-fest didn’t get the same condemnation that a KKK rally or a gathering of the neo-Nazis would surely receive. In fact, prominent democrat politicians were by Farrakhan’s side, cheering his every race-baiting move. U.S. Rep. John Conyers (D-MI) and Detroit City Council President Brenda Jones flanked the Nation of Islam leader as he delivered his message of black power and black separation."""
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Even sadder is no one comments on this stuff, for fear of getting a label, or having their guilt assuaged.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Detroit is just a city ... why not go BIG ... like a whole COUNTRY or sumpin'? HEY! I think there might be a few in Africa!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    That a US Congressman stood beside him while he said this should be reason for Censure.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

It hurts my soul that a single person listens to what comes out of that lunatics mouth.

he and belafonte seem to be on the same path of the aged shit disturber. The older they get, the less people listen... the less people listen, the more outrageous things are that come out of their mouths...

A desperate play by seriously deluded people.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    I think they should all head to Mexico and set up their own country. Besides, the Mexican's don't seem to be very happy with the way things are down there anydangway, so a change might do them all good. Just trying to make suggestions that help everyone out.

Let Texas threaten to secede one more time. I have a plan that could work for them
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.