Thread: Buckrub's Garage Sale

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Buckrub's Garage Sale

I am about one or two months out.............from having a monstrous online Garage Sale for a ton of hunting and fishing stuff and clothing. The state hunting chat website has one of the best For Sale forums I've seen. Over 900 members and all live close enough to get stuff to in person. I just traded some .22 bullets for a spotting scope. I met the guy one night about 20 miles from here.

I have a ton of stuff I just simply don't need, can't wear, don't use, don't like, or that I need something different more than I need this.

I'm going to throw this out in a very general way.............and if any of you guys want any of this, just email me.

Guns:
    Savage Model 16, 7mm WSM, laminated brown factory stock, stainless barrel, stainless rings (rare, can not even find one that has EVER been sold on Guns America, Gunbroker, etc)
    Bersa .380 Thunder, the slim or CC version
    Bersa .380 Thunder, the gold trimmed 'pimp' (ha) version. Might not sell this but might for right price.
    Knight Disc .50 cal muzzleloader, camo synthetic stock, stainless barrel (Archer got me this gun)
    Knight Wolverine .50 cal muzzleloader

Clothes:
    Several 38 waist overalls, some coats/jackets, some camo, some 'carhartt brown'...........I ain't NEVER gonna be in a 38 waist again! Some L or XL coats and jackets that don't fit fat boys anymore.

ATV black compartmentalized basket thingy....goes on back, holds a ton of stuff.

Antique farm/commercial sized air compressor

"Dorm" sized little electric refrigerator, works fine, 'fake' woodgrain outside

Two huge ice chests........one 120 quart, one 150 quart..........green Colemans

might be more........that's off the top of my head.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Man, I need to do the same thing but I'm such a packrat it'd take me a year to decide what I could part with!

Good luck on your sale. You aon't got any fishing stuff?

BkB

Nothing you'd want. Some old junk rods and reels..............maybe a very old tackle box..........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

What you got in the way of hunting clothes?

Trying to make enough cash to get a bigger trailer............I'd like a 16 foot dual axle...........

Pie in the sky is to get rid of my CCW pistols, and get a Ruger LCR .38 or .357 revolver. I hate pistols.......I can sort of, kind of, maybe, shoot a revolver. I just need one that will fit in my pocket.

arty,

Some bib coveralls..........a jacket or two.........maybe a camo shirt or two............um.............a brown 'carhartt knockoff' jacket in 2XL.........some is in the attic, can't remember all of it.........

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I'll give you ten bucks for those two ice chests.

do you deliver? I'll throw in supper
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

It'd be worth it, except you eat greens.

I'd like more......but if it gets to that price, you will be notified!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    Pie in the sky is to get rid of my CCW pistols, and get a Ruger LCR .38 or .357 revolver. I hate pistols.......I can sort of, kind of, maybe, shoot a revolver.
    Bucky just used Pistol and Revolver correctly.... I passed the F;&(@ out...
    I can die now, my work on earth is done

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Bucky, I might be interested in the 7mm WSM. I will send you a e-mail tmrw
    Last edited by Trav; 02-26-2014 at 10:32 PM.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

No. This gun was only made for 2 years.

I'd love both coolers. But you'd have to drive them here. And that wouldn't work out so well for you

I 'spect it'd work out great.

I just don't 'spect it'll happen soon.

Ha ha! I have a TON of camo pants ... both 38 and 40 that I'll prolly never get back into. I always hang onto that stuff thinking ... "some day" ... some day never seems to get here. Gots enough camo I can't wear to open my own store. (must have a bazillion shirts)

Maybe we can have a Good Hunting "garage" sale.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Got any pictures of the ATV bag?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

Maybe we can have a Good Hunting "garage" sale.
    That has crossed my mind Thump. Thought we could give a percentage to the site. Then I thought the logistics of the whole thing might be too much of a pia.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Ha! 'Bout like planning a large G/H "get-together"!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Bucky, what are you looking for the Bersa? The cc, not the pimped out one. Email or pm me if you'd prefer.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

All I know is what I paid.......I have NOT researched these guns much. I have one guy that gave me input on the 7MM WSM, that's all.

They are rarely shot. I don't really carry. It stays in the truck in a zip pouch. I can't hit the ground with a pistol and I want a revolver. That's the only reason.

I'll try and go look up prices today sometime.

Take pics, state what you want. I'm pretty sure I can get rid of the front end loaders and atv thingy for ya. As for the pants, depends if you got the farts warshed out good.
    A man gets one great horse and one great dog in his life, a damn lucky man might get two.