I am about one or two months out.............from having a monstrous online Garage Sale for a ton of hunting and fishing stuff and clothing. The state hunting chat website has one of the best For Sale forums I've seen. Over 900 members and all live close enough to get stuff to in person. I just traded some .22 bullets for a spotting scope. I met the guy one night about 20 miles from here.

I have a ton of stuff I just simply don't need, can't wear, don't use, don't like, or that I need something different more than I need this.

I'm going to throw this out in a very general way.............and if any of you guys want any of this, just email me.

Guns:
Savage Model 16, 7mm WSM, laminated brown factory stock, stainless barrel, stainless rings (rare, can not even find one that has EVER been sold on Guns America, Gunbroker, etc)
Bersa .380 Thunder, the slim or CC version
Bersa .380 Thunder, the gold trimmed 'pimp' (ha) version. Might not sell this but might for right price.
Knight Disc .50 cal muzzleloader, camo synthetic stock, stainless barrel (Archer got me this gun)
Knight Wolverine .50 cal muzzleloader

Clothes:
Several 38 waist overalls, some coats/jackets, some camo, some 'carhartt brown'...........I ain't NEVER gonna be in a 38 waist again! Some L or XL coats and jackets that don't fit fat boys anymore.

ATV black compartmentalized basket thingy....goes on back, holds a ton of stuff.

Antique farm/commercial sized air compressor

"Dorm" sized little electric refrigerator, works fine, 'fake' woodgrain outside

Two huge ice chests........one 120 quart, one 150 quart..........green Colemans

might be more........that's off the top of my head.