Thread: Posty, do you want to claim this guy, or do I have to?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Posty, do you want to claim this guy, or do I have to?

WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

That doesn't even make any sense. Typical Fox bullshit! And I mean it. I mean, what would Troy Aikman or Steve Davis or the greatest triple option quarterback in history, Jack Mildren think? all Switzer quarterbbacks and all white. And all either won national championships or Superbowls. that whole interview is out of context or something.

Oh and he's an Arkansawyer through and through. From Crossett, down by where you deer hunt. The whitest white trash you ever met. But I love the guy. We call him 'The King' over here.

We'll take him if y'all ain't over him stealing Keith Jackson from under Frank's nose.

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You can have him.

Keith's back...........he's the radio voice of the Hogs.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.