Thread: New Water Flavorizer

New Water Flavorizer

Picked up some of this stuff at the stow the other day. No too bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My "disability" does not make me "disabled".

Cancer Sucks!
    http://www.mdanderson.org

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    No. I've used Mio.......and like that.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    They all suck. It is a lie. There is no good tasting sugar free drink.it is a myth
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Actually.........my well water is a pretty darned good tasting sugar free drink all by itself.
    I prolly drink about a gallon a day.

Tastes as good as or better than a lot of those bottled waters.

Funny thing! I used to be a Diet Coke FIEND. I drank them ever since they came out with the New Coke in the '80's. I'll bet I drank 3 or 5 of them a day. My kidney doc said I needed to slow down on them and only have one every once in a while because of the phosphorus that is in them. So, I went cold turkey and just quit drinking them. NOW, when I try one, they taste "funny" to me. Nowadays IF I have a "soda", it's a Diet Sprite (or whatever they call that one now)....and that's once in a blue moon. Now I'd rather just have a glass of my well water over ice.

Cancer Sucks!

I got on a gatorade g2 kick. It isn't sugar free but is like 40 cals per 12 oz.. My problem was I drank it all day like water. I've always been like Niner and had a big plastic cup of ice water on my desk most of the day. Well, g2 also has 7 grams of carbs which doesn't sound like mich untilyou have about four or five big glasses of it per day, then you'retalking about an extra meal's worth of carbs and calories almost.
    Still, its a pretty good low cal drink for a hot day.

DON'T try Bud Select 55. It sucks.
    BKB

We drink a bunch of G2 here. The extra fridge in the laundry room is about 80% Gatorade at any given time.

You buncha woosies....the official state beverage of MS is sweet iced tea....and, it just doesn't even taste right unless it's served in a pint Mason fruit jar !!!
    Southern Gentleman

Oh man! I love me some sweet tea. However, the tannic acid in it can lead to my production of kidney stones.

So.....it's a "special occasion" drink for me. Sweetened, of course, with Splenda thanks to Diabetis.

Cancer Sucks!