Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You can call me anything you want.................

That's because you think that the only people who love this country are conservatives.

And now you've made up a whole story of what really happened to rationalize how you initially felt.

Go right ahead. Its a free country.

I'm out too.
    BKB

Just about every day of the year is some country's 'Independence Day'. Should we ban the flag shirts every day because there might be French kid at that school and it might be French resistance day? Isn't that the very definition of a liberal? Strip away everyone's rights so we don't risk offending a single person?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    b/s to that, too. That's a nice easy way to win an argument........but I didn't make anything up.....Thump did.

Me, too....outta here.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Just got back home and made a long response here ... but decided it was better to delete it. We may as well be discussing who makes the best automobiles ... no minds are going to be changed.

I hope all those perfect little patriotic high school angels (who PROBABLY don't even wear their flag shirts on July 4th) wear their t-shirts on May 5th with their block-headed parents blessings. I'm sure it'll make for a better day all-around.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I always fight alone...........but whatever.

I hope those wonderful mexican students get to wear their flag shirts on July 4 and are never bothered by any authority when they instigate stuff. Naturally, nothing they can do is wrong, and we spend all our breath arguing only about American flags and kids and laws and things...........never does matter what anyone else does.

And it never matters that I care about it all, either.

I'm learning. Slowly........but I'm also seeing a lot of things going around now. I guess Sarah Palin is also an idiot, which is what she was called here, and many places.....especially when she predicted Russia would invade Ukraine.

I guess I need to squash my desire to 'win now' and just let y'all believe whatever you will.

How about that weather, man?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.