Thread: Dang! Would'a been MUCH more fun ....

Dang! Would'a been MUCH more fun ....

.... if I were about 30 years younger!

Had an appointment with my dermatologist this morning. He's a pretty cool dude and I've been going to him for years (VA doc). Well, I had an appt. this morning to have him look at a couple spots I was concerned with. I was in the waiting room and a cute little blonde walked in and called my name. She took me to the exam room and handed me one of those silly hospital gowns and told me to strip down, put the gown on and the doctor would be with me in a few. Huh? I just wanted him to look at a spot on my arm and a place on the top of my ear, but whatever.

Well, evidently my regular doc was transferred, busy or just not there today (forgot to ask) ... and in walks this tall, hot blonde doctor along with her younger assistant (the OTHER blonde who originally took me to the exam room). The doc introduced herself and looked through my records ... then told me I was due for a complete "scan" and I wouldn't need the tightie-whities I was still wearing under the gown. So ... in that small exam room, with two pretty dang hot blondes ... I shed my Fruit of the Looms.

Dang! She covered EVERY SQUARE INCH of my fabulous manly body! () I mean EVERY SQUARE INCH! Between my buttcheeks (I winked at her) ... between my toes ... she even lifted my package and checked under there ... just me standing with both arms outstretched to my sides and two blonde honeys stuck in that room with a shriveled up old man and his family jewels hanging in the breeze. Bummer ... a few years ago I'd have prolly sprouted a boner and embarrassed myself.

In the past few years I've learned there is NO dignity in a hospital.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    A few years ago???.....We know Thump, We know!

Perverted%20Banana%20Flasher.jpg

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Dear Forum, You won't believe...

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Thanks now I have to poke out my minds eye.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

I'm considering opening a vein... not sure I'm built to handle that mental image.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.