Ok. The secret committee met, and by majority vote, Here's the details.

WHEN: May 16th (Friday) to May 19th (Monday).

WHERE: The Moors Resort and Marina 570 Moors Road Gilbertsville, KY 42044 http://www.moorsresort.com/lodge/lodge.htm

WHO: All members of the Goodhunting Clan (or is it Klan? As is Ku Klu...well nevermind).

WHY: To fish, fellowship, eat, and get drunk and tell big lies

REQUIRED ACTION: Reply to this post - or inbox me or anyone else on the secret committee.

OTHER INFO: The lodge currently has 10 rooms available for this weekend. All rooms are 2 queens beds, so you can double up with your favorite Goodhunting buddy (I PICK SUNSHINE!!!! ) OR you can have your own room. The rooms are 82$ a night, tax included. Each room has fridge, microwave, cable, coffee pot, etc. The Lodge requires 1 night paid up front for each room reserved. If you cancel it 30 days or more in advance they refund you through a gift card to use at a later date. If you cancel within 30 days you lose the $ period. For this reason, we need to know WHO IS GOING AND WHO/IF YOU WILL BE BUNKING UP WITH

EVEN MORE INFO: There is a restaurant on site that Mariah (cute sounding southern girl) says is very good. Marina and bait is right there on site. They have pontoons ($275 a day) and jon boats ($60 a day) to rent. They have a pavilion that you can rent for $50 that has a grill if we want to have a big cook out versus going to a restaurant. A "small" town is 10 minutes away. It has a grocery store, smaller restaurants, etc. Paducah is 30 minutes away and of course would have everything in case of emergency (Liquor, women and food).

I think that covers all of it. Any other questions just holler and I'll answer, or someone else can answer.

I won't put a deadline on when to respond with your RSVP, I'll leave that to majority, but I will say that with only 10 rooms available, we prolly ought to keep any grass from growing betwixt our feet! Once all have responded and we determine how many rooms, I'd be glad to put the whole deposit down for the 1st night and y'all can send me the $$$. Small handling fee will be waived for all who bring beer that can be shared OR - if someone not comfortable with that then it could be done through the Goodhunting coffers I suppose (but that's not my area).