Thread: LW jr's start of the baseball season

LW jr's start of the baseball season

The night I always look forward to and dread at the same time has come and gone. Finally got the first game of the spring season out of the way. Mason took the mound which always makes me want to vomit. Makes me really nervous for him when he pitches. I should be used to it by now but I'm not. Anyway, he threw a no hitter with defense only helping him twice. He did walk one but picked him off at first base. I overheard the opposing teams coaches talking between games expressing frustration that theboys were afraid to get in the box. Made me feel good for Mason. We get to see how he does behind the plate tonight.

Way to go!!

Nice... I love when a pitcher scares people
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Congrats to the boy!

If a pitcher scares them a little, he already has them beat. Hard to swing hard while backing out of the box. Glad to hear he had a great start.