Bit the bullet. Tahoe has 200,000 miles. I needed something to pull that danged camper more easily. And, at this age, I needed one last truck most likely.

So I bit the bullet. Long story, but found a semi-decent salesman that found me a deal on a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 LTZ with Diesel, for what I could have gotten the end-of-model-year pricing on for a 2014........I told him "Either beat this or I'll just try to find a 2014 that has what I want on it"........ Well, I was bluffing cause the 2015 was what I wanted. They have some super/uber neat stuff on it that I wanted.

He called and said "I'm in your driveway". I looked at it, and it did have everything I wanted, but trouble was, it had a bit MORE than I needed. But, he gave it to me for $2,000 less than the pretty good deal that I had on the 2014!!! So.......I bit the bullet.

Has more bells and whistles than a freight train. Backup camera on a huge display, ESC, Hill assist, exhaust brake, and dang thing even knows if I fall asleep and swerve out of my lane!!! I can't figure out how......but it works.

Took the Tahoe into the dealer and had the 175 point inspection. It needed brakes, which I figured.......and a new oil pan gasket. Other than that, he said it was in almost perfect shape and was "in the year range" (??) that they were/are almost indestructible. I swear, you guys diss Chevy, but that Tahoe makes a liar out of all youse guise. It has been an amazing vehicle. So, I'm selling it to my son. Good as it was, they wouldn't give me doodley squat on a tradein, so I'm just selling it to him. He was about to have to buy one, so this helps both of us.

Here she is:

Big display (turned off) and a row of buttons at the bottom that have every option other than buttwipers.

Big back seat, 60/40: