Thread: LEN!!! What's up?

LEN!!! What's up?

One of the threads has a BUNCH of deleted replies that shows you deleted them
    Was this you or has your login' been hacked....?
    Take Care, Captain
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I was wondering the same thing. I thought maybe youse guys formed a secret-secret committee and were talking behind our backs or sumpin'.

Not unless that is a DOUBLE secret committee that I don't know nothin' about
    Which is entirely possible.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

I was trying to keep Arty's thread limited to people that we either going, or not going. With all the extra BS in there I thought he may lose track or it would be more difficult to wade thru all the BS. Sorry, I didn't realize you ladies would get your panties in a twist I guess I should a said that was what I was doing
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

OK, had me skert... for awhile there. It was so random and we have never censored before I thought your admin password had been hacked...
    I could not get up with you so I deleted you from my account as admin.
    It was something that looked funny and with what we recently went through with hackers it gave me pause.
    I'll be sending you the admin stuff so you can carry on...

Did you delete some more stuff off that thread?
    I commented on that thread about stuff being missing and Arty replied. Now both of those are gone..
    Quit that shit.
    I don't know if a hacker is in or what.
    We don't need to be deleting stuff, unless its offensive.
    It makes it confusing to someone that is already confused...

We don't have a hacker, that was me And you don't have the power to remove my admin privileges... Mwaaa ahh ahhhhhhh

I'll stop. I swear!
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

What are you thinking? With all the strange crap going on around this place lately...
    I got my hand on the "button"

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    So only the cool kids who stay on topic are allowed to post?

I was trying to help a brotha out