Thread: I just THOUGHT I hated Basketball

I just THOUGHT I hated Basketball

But now they have cancelled The Big Bang Theory and put some Ballgame on....
    Who is the brain surgeon that made that call....
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    When it's basketball, football, baseball, hockey, golf, tennis or stupid cars running in circles it's time for the History Channel or old movies.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

I will watch NASCAR racing if I don't have a project that needs doing.
    I always watch the Super Bowl and Maybe a couple of the games prior to it.
    I cannot even think about watching, golf or baseball and there is no way in hell I'm watching 2 hours of squeaking tennis shoes... Just the sound alone is enough to drive me nuts.
    Tonight, I watched a show on PBS about saving sea turtles, and did not hear one squeaking shoe.

A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    [QUOTE=Captain;35219]But now they have cancelled The Big Bang Theory and put some Ballgame on....
    Who is the brain surgeon that made that call....
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits!

I never would have believed it, a Carolina resident that would rather watch a sitcom that college hoops. That might be unconstitutional as well as sacrilegious
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

QA. Obviously you have never watched the Big Bang or you would understand.

I love BBang, but I don't live in duke,the tarholes, wolf pack or ACC country. Sheldon Cooper is my hero
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

They are all a hoot, but Sheldon's mother can crack me up faster than any of them....

especially the one where Sheldon accused her of " fornicating like a rabid weasel."

Leonard s mom is hilarious too
    Albert Einstein