Thread: Hey Cappy ...

Hey Cappy ...

Your package is being shipped today .... BUT ... there's a slight chance it may end up in Possumtrot, Kentucky or someplace similar. I guess my printer started running out of ink as I was printing the shipping label and the barcode came out a bit on the weak side. I hope it doesn't trip up the Post Office scanner. If it ain't there by Monday, send out a search party!

P.S. I hope your letter carrier ain't a 97 lb. weakling 'cause I slipped in some extra goodies for you. Since I shipped it flat rate ... I didn't want to leave any molecules of unused space in there. It's HEAVY!

Thank you, thank you... In my hast to get all tools and equipment to the farm I forgot to give Mr. Green your address.
    I'll be home Sunday and will make sure Mr. Green has your address and give him his marching orders...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

No rush. You may want to wait for that next retirement check to arrive first. The shipping was $865.90

Good thing I chose that "Shipping included" option... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Ouch!