A) Ain't NOBODY winning a billion dollars.

B) Funny, but listening to XM radio I heard Mercer beat Duke.....WHILE I WAS DRIVING THROUGH MACON!! That was cool. (Atlanta, however, is a worthless pit of nothingness that has no purpose in life other than to give the Cardinals someone to beat. Going INTO Atlanta at rush hour took 3 hours!!!)

C) Dang...I guess the Big 8, Big 10, Big 14, B1G Nine, Big Countoff, whatever conference, ain't doin' too sweet, huh? Well, I'll be. So, all you Bubble Busters that said the SEC sucked, well, the SEC is now 6-0 and unless Tenn folds (which they do at times) in the next 16 minutes, they'll be 7-0 and have 3/16th of the Sweet Sixteen.

D) Oh, for the record, KY (whom I hate) beat the Shockers........who were/are very, very good, but couldn't beat Florida one out of twenty........and guess who SWEPT the season's 2 games with the Wildcats??? Yep, the Piggies. Beat 'em there, and here. Twicet.

E) Piggies season will be over at midnight CDT tomorrow. They play Cal in California at 10:00 CDT. I think they're done. But WPS till the end.

That is all.

P.S.
I do not get on NASCAR threads and say "BORING"...............just sayin'.......